Julene & envibrance Clothing Line in Olay Campaign
Envibrance Dream Apparel’s “Live Boldly, On Purpose” hoodie was featured in Karis Magazine’s Karis Couture feature. Karis Magazine features fashion and organizations that support important causes and are aimed at making a difference in the world – which is the passion and heart of Envibrance – a portion of the proceeds for every item purchased will go toward helping children affected by poverty around the world.
Envibrance Dream Apparel shined inspiration and purpose at the 2012 MTV Movie Awards Gifting Suite in Los Angeles, CA. One of the celebrities who stopped by was Ernie Hudson who you might recognize from over 100 film and TV credits including Heroes, Ms. Congeniality 2, and of course Ghostbusters. We admire his work and the inspiration he gives to others for following their purpose and dreams!
Interview with the Network for Teaching for Entrepreneurship (NFTE)
From the NFTE Interview
NFTE Alumna Julene Fleurmond is the Founder of Envibrance Studios and DreamerENT.com.
Envibrance is a multimedia company that consists of an inspiring apparel and product line through the website www.envibrance.com. Envibrance produces motivational content and publications, including a youth website www.dreamerENT.com that features young entrepreneurs, dreamers and doers. Envibrance also includes a marketing and graphic design studio and youth entrepreneur & art workshops in the community. Julene recently took time to share some insights about running her business with NFTE:
What is the start-up story behind your business venture?
I had always been interested in writing, journalism and art since childhood, and began doing freelance art and graphic design for teachers, family and friends while in high school. By the end of high school I decided to start Envibrance and expanded it to also sell my original artwork, apparel and stationery products. Envibrance also became a motivational company when people began to ask me to do speaking engagements for youth…
Julene is also featured in the new entrepreneurship education textbook from NFTE. The textbook entitled Entrepreneurship: Owning Your Future, Written by Steve Mariotti, NFTE Founder, is used in the NFTE curriculum to teach high school students the art of starting and running a business.
To find out more and to order the textbook visit the NFTE website at http://nfte.com.
Watch an interview with Julene on youth entrepreneurship and college above from the show College Zone.
Other Press & Publications
- The Parent’s Guide to Raising CEO Kids by Dr. Jerry Cook & Sarah L. Cook – Profiled in book
- Entrepreneurship: Owning Your Future, feature in textbook by The Network for Teaching Entrepreneurship & Steve Mariotti
- The University of Miami Ibis – Feature on Young Entrepreneurs
- Envibrance Dream Apparel Clothing Line Feature in Karis Magazine, November 2011
- SMU Magazine – “Mustang Ingenuity: Julene Fleurmond/Young Dreamer Enterprises,” June 1, 2011
- South Florida CEO, February 1, 2006
- The Miami Herald, “Business Flair Recognized”, by Jim Wyss, May 19, 2005
- The Miami Herald, Neighbors Section Cover Story,” Some Business Basics”, July 17, 2005
- Harvard Public Health Now, September 2002
- National Urban League, Opportunity Journal, Spring 2005
- WFAA Channel 8 News, December 2010
- College Zone Show Interview, June 2010
- My33, Miami Herald Silver Knight Awards, July 2004
- Miami-Dade Cable-Tap, Presentation on Young Entrepreneurs, July 2005
- Sunkissed Radio Show Interview on Youth Entrepreneurship, January 17, 2010
- E & L Radio Show – “Practical Ways to Get Started in the Business of your Dreams,” May 29, 2009
Speaking Engagements and Appearances
- Dream Girlz Gathering Youth Entrepreneurship Workshop
- Girls Inc. of Metropolitan Dallas Corporate Camp for Entrepreneurs Workshops
- Network for Teaching Entrepreneurship Social Entrepreneurship Presentation at SUCCESS Magazine Rally
- Hispanic Youth Symposium Youth Entrepreneurship Workshop
- National Institute of Health Main Headquarters in Washington D.C. Multimedia Presentation on Health
- Harvard School of Public Health Presentation
- Black Enterprise Conference Presentation for Teenpreneur Program
- Miami Dade Public Schools Teachers Board Presentation on Youth Entrepreneurship
- Miami Dade College Presentation for the Institute for Youth Entrepreneurship Program
- Florida Atlantic University Business Networking Presentation on Women Entrepreneurs
- Women’s History Celebration at the University of Miami
- Royal Rejuvenation Beauty and Wellness Fair at the University of Miami
Awards & Recognition
- NFTE National Young Entrepreneur of the Year
- National Youth Venture Grant Recipient
- Harvard School of Public Health Research Apprentice
- National Institute of Health Research Apprentice
- Gates Millennium Scholar
- Black Enterprise Teenpreneur Participant
- South Florida Business and Professional Women’s Association Business Award
- Independent Means Dollar Diva Award
- Two City of Miami Proclamations
- Generations of Entrepreneurship Award
- Miami Herald Silver Knight Award in New Media
- Seevak Website Design Award
- National FBLA Web Design Award
- National Urban League Young Writer
- Landmark Editions National Written and Illustrated By Award